Johore Bahru Tour
|Pick-up time:||08:00hrs||Tour Price:|
|Tour starts:||08:30hrs||Adult: $ 43.00|
|Duration:||3.5hrs||Child: $ 23.00|
Enjoy a trip to Johore Bahru, capital of the State of Johore, Malaysia which is linked to Singapore by a causeway. The state has a population of approximately 1.7 million and Johore Bahru is the second largest city south of Kuala Lumpur.
Across the causeway, visit the Royal Abu Bakar Mosque. Then drive along Lido Beach to Craft Town to observe batik painting for wall pictures and sarongs. This is followed by a visit to a Malay Cemetery and the exterior of Royal Mauseleom to learn the Muslim culture of burial of their deceased.
We then proceed with a drive through the City Centre before making our way back across the causeway.
- Tour operates with a minimum of 8 pax, Please contact us by email if you want to book for this tour.
- Please check whether visa is required for entry into Malaysia and re-entry into Singapore.
- Please ensure passport has minimum of 6 months validity.
- Please remember to bring along your passport and Singapore embarkation card to exit Singapore.
- Please provide Name as per Passport / Date of Birth / Passport Number / Nationality & Date of Expiry upon reservation.